If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of
The term 'Rachel Williams Counselling' 'Rachel Williams', 'I', 'us', 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you'
refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All images and documents contained within this website are either the sole property of Rachel Williams or are stock photography used under licence with permission, so subject to international copyright laws and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- Some images are for illustration purposes only and may not represent actual services.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Prices, Services and any offers displayed on this website are correct at time of being published - we will make every effort to keep our pricing up to date, however, we authorise the right to change prices at any given time without prior notice. If you wish to seek clarification, please contact us in advance prior to making an appointment.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Your privacy is very important to us, we make every effort to oversee the effective and secure collection, processing and storage of
your personal data. Rachel Williams will be known as the 'Controller' of the personal data that you provide to us via this website.
The data that we collect and how we use it is outlined below:
We collect basic personal data about you through email or contact e-forms. This information is freely given by yourself and does not
include anything deemed as sensitive. This does however include name, address, location, email, dates and phone numbers.
Why we need your data
Your basic personal data is collected in order to verify your identity and enable communication in reply to your interest in our
services and to gather information we need to book sessions. We will not collect any personal data from you beyond which
required to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with your data
The personal data we collect is processed by the Controller and stored on an internal computer hard drive disc and company phone.
Appropriate security measures are in place to oversee the protection and safe storage of your data. Third parties will
not have access to the personal data collected without your prior consent, unless the law permits. Under no circumstances will your
name, e-mail, phone number, address or other other personally identifiable information be sold on to a third party.
How long we keep your data
For general enquiries without generating a service, we would keep your data for 12 months before deletion. This is for your
convenience and ours enabling us to refer back to our notes and documentation in case you decide to return. In some cases however,
including where purchase of a session or sessions are made, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data, contact
details, dates and prices charged, for a minimum of 6 years, beyond which it will be reviewed for deletion and destroyed.
What are your rights
You may at any point request to see the personal information of yours that we process and what is included in our records.
If at any point you believe that information to be incorrect, you can request to have it amended.
Should you have any concerns or wish to raise a complaint on how you believe we have handled your personal data, you may contact us
to have the matter investigated. Please get in touch via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted within 30 days of receipt where we will acknowledge your request and aim to process
and respond to it as quickly as possible. As each case is unique, please allow us sufficient time to process and respond. We endeavour
to keep you informed as to the progress throughout the inquiry.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal data in a manner not in accordance with the
law, you may file a complaint at the Information Commissioner's Office
Cookies in Use on this Site
conditions which may apply.
immediately. Your continued use of our websites is taken as meaning that you agree to our Policy and any such changes.
that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Our cookies help us to provide interactive features to make our
website work as you'd expect, remember your settings during and between visits, improve the speed/security of the site, allow you to share
pages with social networks like Facebook and providing us with information to help us continually improve our website.
personally identifiable data to third parties or pay sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this,
site you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting the site below: